Goslings & duckling hatch VIDEO :-)

Discussion in 'Geese' started by hihk, Apr 20, 2012.

1. hihk

hihk Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2012
    Dear all, my first hatch was a total success (100%) :-D I've made a video which I'd like to share with you guys. It's got the kind of visual info which beginers need, well at least that's what I wanted so badly during the last 4 weeks ;-) Be quick, youtube might block it anytime due to copyrighted music. Drumroll please, I proudly present

Baby Goose Elmo's Hatching Diary

Last edited: Apr 20, 2012
  2. The goose girl

The goose girl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2010
    Denmark
    OMG, so cute. Awesome video!

3. hihk

hihk Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2012
    Thank you so much :) So happy that someone likes it ;-) I spent 2 WHOLE days watching and filming the process, it's my first time to withness egg hatch, it's such an unique experience! There's another video of Elmo's dad Paul and his ex-wife Paula Everytime when I watch it it just makes me smile :)

4. hihk

hihk Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2012
    Ok now the baby goose hatching video above () is blocked in Germany (because of the song "we are the champions"), for those in Germany I've uploaded a slightly modified version on , hopefully they'll last this time...

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  5. adrian

adrian Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Regina, SK
    That was actually very beautiful. I love the effect you used with the feather falling, and also, the music. [​IMG]

6. hihk

hihk Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2012
    Thanks Adrian for your kind words :) The feather falling idea comes from Forrest Gump, so is the first background music (that's why I insist on using it even though youtube would probably block it AGAIN).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by