Goslings - Exhibition Pomeranian Pair in Missouri

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Omniskies, May 2, 2009.

1. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    I need to cut back on the number of breeds I'm keeping. Because of this I'm selling my show quality Pomeranian goslings. These goslings are straight from Dave Holderread - the number one waterfowl breeder in America who doesn't simply show on a local level, or even regional - he shows nation-wide with excellent results. His day-old pairs of show quality Pomeranians sell for $85 plus shipping costs from Oregon Mine are already a couple of weeks old, have been doing great, and are being sold for less.

Pomeranians are one of the breeds listed as critically rare by the ALBC. They are a mild mannered, chatty breed that makes a decent watch dog without having to worry about them going ballistic and attacking your neighbors. When raised with people, like these have been, they actively seek out your attention and will happily greet you in the yard.

They are a beautiful saddleback goose, with a slate colored head and "saddle" on the back with a snow white body. This little pair will begin laying on Valentine's Day for you (roughly mid February). More information about this breed, including pictures, can be found at the ALBC here: http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/waterfowl/pomeranian.html

I'm asking $75 for my pair of Pomeranians. They have been vent sexed so you know exactly what you are getting and can be banded if you want. They will be fully feathered out for the Ozark Empire Fair for anyone who would like to begin showing right away. If they don't sell soon I will be keeping them to show myself and then selling them at the fair for quite a bit more.

If you are interested please EMAIL me at omniskies at gmail dot com.

2. teapartychick

teapartychick Out Of The Brooder

Jun 14, 2008
    Hi, Can you post some pictures of them? I would like to see their markings. I would like to see their heads, necks and backs. Thank you! [​IMG]

3. Omniskies

Omniskies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2008
    Missouri
    Sure thing. It may take me a couple of days to get the pictures. I need to hunt down who has borrowed my camera and get it back.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by