1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Goslings for spring -Sebastopols are tested fertile and pre order White African

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Marty1876, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

Here is your chance for WHITE African Geese and Sebastopol geese (potential exhibition quality). All from NPIP closed flocks, and I'm happy to offer you pics.

This is for White African hatch-lings and eggs. Eggs are available now, and testing in the incubator.

Order Sebastopol eggs now - Eggs ready to ship to you today! Fertility tested, I have a pic of gosling hatching above.

White Africans are very high quality - SHOW QUALITY These are rare and beautiful!

Sebastopols are attractive, but more 4H SHOW QUALITY I have whites and half gray splash in flock

Eggs from either $20/ ea (please note, shipped eggs are not a sure thing at all, the PO is rough on eggs)

Offspring are $50/ea, and I offer shipping. Shipped age 1 week minnimum, for best results. I ship
    with watermelon slices for food/water source.

Sebastopol goslings will be available now.

paypal [email protected], and send me a PM, or just PM me if your ready for your eggs now, or to researve goslings for a set time.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. Daisy9696

Daisy9696 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2012
    Minnesota
    I am interested! I messaged you!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
  3. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

I cannot sex geese, sorry. It is eggs or straight run goslings. I suggest getting 4 or more to be more likely for at least 1 pair.

4. jglass

jglass New Egg

Jan 28, 2013
    Sent you a pm

5. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

I'll watch for it. [​IMG] And your first post too! I hope you explore, BYC IS A WONDERFUL PLACE and just full of usefull info to read, and to share your own tips!

6. trudigale

trudigale Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2011
    Kansas
    Hi,
    I sent you a private message...... Thanks!

7. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    Marty how exciting they are laying finally! When did you get the saddlebacks?

8. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

Oops, when i typed it yesterday, it should have said splash! Glad you caught that. Somebody PMd me, and asked about saddlebacks, and I told them I only had two spalsh. Now I know why. [​IMG] I fixed it!

Yes, glad one sebbieis laying. One pair has a nest, and the other two are building one. I keep seeing them throwing straw into the air about 15 feet from the other nest. I assume that's the beginning of nesting. They are slowly accumulating more straw in their choosen area, anyway.

9. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    sounds like they are playing with the straw. If you have a thick hemp or cotton rope you can hang a piece for them to play with, it should get them to nest rather than play with the straw lol. Here I thought you found and added another sebbie or two.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by