goslings

Discussion in 'Geese' started by duck walk, May 25, 2010.

1. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    [​IMG]

the skinny legs and huge feet never cease to crack me up...that is Frank in front...likes to be picked up and carried around...snuggles and sighs and little peeps and squeaks and then a grab for the glasses and a good yank of my hair tells me he is ready to go back to the ground...he is a funny guy with blue eyes...hence Frank, old blue eyes Sinatra...
    edited to ad: Frank is the big Pom, I thought he was in front but the little Brown Chinese is actually in front of him...I totally adore the geese...they have such personality...

Last edited: May 25, 2010
  2. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I just hatched my first Gosling last week and I am hooked!!

3. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    Awww, We have our first gosling, and Hubby can't get enough of her, he named her Lucy.

4. BC_Farms

BC_Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 20, 2010
    Enfield & Chaplin CT
    Cute!!!

5. Puddle Foot Farm

Puddle Foot Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    Maryland
    [​IMG] We have a pair of baby poms, still in their fluffy yellow stage. How old are these cuties?

6. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    these little guys are about four to five weeks I think...the Brown Chinas are hatched from my adult trio...the Poms are sort of rescued...one of the smaller ones has a damaged neck from being picked up by his head and neck and kind of flung around and he had no down on his head, neck and half of his back when I brought him home...he is going to be okay tho...he eats well and has put on some down and he is a happy little camper...loves his buddies and his pool...the Poms were so dirty and ill kept when I snagged them from the moron who had them...they really like bathing and being clean...my bratty Chinas have never known hardship but I love them just the same...they are quite the "talkers."

7. Kim65

Kim65 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2009
    Washington state
    That is my favorite age for goslings [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Their bills are too big for their face and their feet are too big for their bodies [​IMG] Thanks for the pic, they are wonderful aren't they [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by