Got a free incubator!!!!

jettgirl24

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
Duvall, WA
Well almost... It's a wine fridge!!!

fridge4.jpg

Now to get to work figuring out how to convert it to an incubator.! SO glad I didn't drop the cash for the repti-pro just yet cuz I just love a project
smile.png

I know there are a bumch of posts about converting mini-fridges but if anyone has a favorite or one you find particularly helpful let me know!

I know, I'm going to start working on it asap! I've been browsing the BYC pages from the homemade bator contest and I've got a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do so hopefully I can get it finished over the next two or three weeks! I'm supposed to wait until spring to hatch when I have more room for a new coop but I cracked one of my BO's eggs yesterday and everyone who saw the pic on BYC voted that it was fertile so I'm dying to get my little experiment going... And maybe I'll throw some silkies in there too
smile.png

jettgirl24 wrote:
I'm dying to get my little experiment going... And maybe I'll throw some silkies in there too

Chicken math anyone!

Ahhh yes, chicken math strikes again... The trick is to keep the boyfriend from figuring out how chicken math actually works
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom