~Got A Happy Hatchery, Story, Service, Etc??? Post Your Happy HERE!!!

The Wolf Queen

Songster
10 Years
May 2, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
If you have ordered from a hatchery that has had good service and or live healthy chicks that you absolutely love post the hatchery and their excellent service or whatever on this thread. This thread is to spread the happy and show which hatcheries are the best to order from. So people set your engines and start posting. Get REady GEt SEt...GO!!!!
ya.gif
...!!! Oh and feel free to post pics of you getting the chicks and them slowly growing up, etc <--- I LUV that phrase LOL.

This post has a sister thread about the bad hatcheries. To see this click hear https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2266141#p2266141

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 2 batches from Ideal. First group duel purpose birds, all arrived healthy. I got exactly what I orderd. They are now 11 weeks old and doing great. My second batch Bantams going on 4 weeks old. Got just what I ordered all arrive healthy and happy. Now my last order for the year is due to come next thursday. A pair of African geese. So far so good. Happy w/the service and all. I would reccomend Ideal.
ya.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Yay!!! Ive never heard a single bad thing about Ideal, and I highly doubt that I will. I have chicks coming in tomorrow from them. I cant wait to post pics here and on another thread I will create when I pick them up. Oh and feel free to post pics to
thumbsup.gif

I have ordered from two hatcheryies so far this year.

I ordered from cackle First

I ordered 15 porcelion d'uccles,10 Self Blue d'uccles, 10 BTW Japenese, and 7 delware. They couldn't send the delwares. They refunded my money for the delwares and sent me 8 extra porcelions for the inconviece, !!!! All of the chicks are doing great. They are starting the feather nicely. 5 stars all the way.

I ordered from Sandhill second

I ordered 19 mille fleur leghorns and 6 exchequre leghorns. I was ver pleased they call the night they shipped. They all arrived healthy more active than any chicks I have ever ordered. They are a great hatchery I will dfently order from them again. They are defently a 5 star hatchery. They are awsome.

I plan on sending another order to cackle next week.

I have ordered from many hatcheries due to the fact that we have no breeders here
sad.png
But anyway I am totally satisified with all of the orders that I have recieved from Mt.Healthy, Ideal, and Welp. Great CHICKS!!!

O MI beautiful chicks everywhere!! Thats all I can say about MEYER HATCHERY....after raising chicks for 5 year (getting them from Murray McMurray) I will NEVER go back. I love meyers....excellent customer service..the best prices,....and NO CROSS BRED CHICKENS.

I heard they even have a retail store at there hatchery that is open daily year round...I told my hubby I know where I want to go on our next vaycay!!
big_smile.png

I have ordered from Murray Mcmurray & they were just fine with service, etc.

I just received an order from IDEAL about 1 week ago, and I really liked them a LOT. The biggest plus was that I only had to order $25 worth of poultry from them which is great for small backyard chicken people like me.
smile.png
The order was done exactly right even after I had changed it a few days before the order was shipped. And their prices are very good. I would definitely order from IDEAL again.

I have an IDEAL order coming in on friday with 4 silkies and 2 swedish blue ducklings. I called to change my shipping date and they were super nice about everything, and likechickens4me said I just wanted some backyard chickens(and ducks) and IDEAL's $20 miniumum was the best deal of any hatchery I could find. IT helps you customize your order perfectly

Back
Top Bottom