Got A Job

Thanks EweSheep. There are alot of negative feelings around the store. I plan to only work there for about 2 years then I plan to leave. Just want to finish the house we are building and buy DH a new squeeze chute.
Just hope I last that long.

I did not drink any water yesterday until after the person who is projecting the most negative energy left. Drank from a cup and threw it away right away. Hate being wasteful but figure better safe then sorry.

That was a big OOPS!. Was pretty busy yesterday. The cigrettes came in and I checked them in. Since theft is possible they are kept locked up. Well I remember putting the cartons away and then I put the key in my apron pocket for some stupid reason. I do remember hanging it up again.

Had a dentist appointment this morning. I was eating lunch when DH called telling me that the store called asking if I had the key. Oh No!
Yes I had it in my apron pocket. Took it in and apologized for forgetting to put it up. Everyone was pretty nice about it but I still felt bad for forgetting.

I was surprised at how nice everyone was to me, but I did wonder what was going on since they haven't spoken nicely to me in quite some time. Just taking it graciously and not looking into it too closely.

I've done that on 2 occasions. Once when I was assistant manager at a pizzeria I accidentally took the change-box key home with me. Oops! Luckily I opened the next morning.

Second time was when I was substitute teaching in a 2-day assignment for the gym teacher. After day 1, I took keys home with me so I could open locker rooms and weight room in the morning. Well, after day 2 I forgot to leave the keys with the office. Luckily, I subbed in the district the following day so I was able to return the keys to the secretary

Edited to fix Pg-13 rated version of assistant--oops!

Last edited:
Made sure they were on the hook this evening before I left for the night.

A couple of my co-workers are talking to me more. They just don't talk to me when that one girl is there.
Got invited to drinks after work on Monday. That was a surprise since I had heard them talking about it earlier. Figured I wasn't going to get invited. My supervisor invited me. Going to go and have one drink. I'm just not much of a drinker so I will go just to mainly visit with them.

A bigger surprise today I had been selling some pastuerized milk to a friend of a friend turns out it is one of my co-workers. She has started talking to me. Taking 2 gallons in tomorrow for her.

Things are starting to settle down more and more. Which I am glad for.

Back
Top Bottom