Got a new kitty! *Pics* UPDATE: He's got a name!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by BarkerChickens, Oct 29, 2010.

1. BarkerChickens

BarkerChickens Microbrewing Chickenologist

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    It's all Debi's (Debiraymond) fault. [​IMG] I went to her house for her birthday and she got a new kitten. I threatened to sneak her kitty home with me, but she wouldn't let me. [​IMG]

Sooooo....I got my own las weekend! We have one adult male cat (who is NOT fond of the new addition). The new one is ~8-9 wks old. He is adorable! He is very cuddly and will cry if we leave him alone. When I am getting ready in the morning, he gets frustrated that I am not paying attention to him, so he climbs up my pant leg. [​IMG] He is social and his purr is LOUD! His meow is hilarious..a high pitched squeek.

Now I just need to name him. Our dogs are Casey, Mika and Kenzie and the other cat is Jade. Being a geologist, I want to name him a rock/mineral name, but Flint, Granite, Chalcedony (pronounced Chal-sed-knee), Malachite, Azurite, etc just don't cut it.

Oh and Debi, my allergies have been horrible since last weekend...can't imagine why.... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

OMG David is as big a sap as Ken is!!!!!! That is too funny!!! You whined and he shut you up! [​IMG]

Yackers II. HAHAHAHA!

3. debilorrah

Flourite, or Floorite hehehehehe! JASPER!!!!!

4. BarkerChickens

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Quote:He said I can get some BW/W Ameraucana eggs too! [​IMG]

5. BarkerChickens

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Quote:I thought Jasper except he is not the color of Jasper whatsoever. Now if was orange....

6. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    AWWWWWW!!!! What a cutie!!

How about:
    Stoner [​IMG]
    Agate
    Moonstone

7. BarkerChickens

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    I can name him Zyrtec or Sudafed since I have been using them quite a bit since getting them! [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

Quote:I thought Jasper except he is not the color of Jasper whatsoever. Now if was orange....

There are all colors of Jasper.... Its a he so Crystal is out. Quartz, no. What are them salt thingys called? Agate - that comes in ALL colors. Why are all birthstone names girls names?

9. BarkerChickens

Nov 25, 2007
    High Desert, CA
    Quote:[​IMG]

10. debilorrah

Quote:[​IMG]

OMG that fits. Too funny!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by