Got a stock trailer and questions

michickenwrangler

To Finish Is To Win
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
NE Michigan
Finally got a new trailer!

2010 Corn-Pro 4 horse stock model. Steel. 16 feet long.

Back area will be for the horse, DH and I will convert the front into a tack/sleeping area.

We are looking to hang plywood over the slats. I know it can be done, I have seen other trailers with it. What kind of hardware should we use? Will half-inch plywood be adequate?

Any advice?

Thanks

Here's a pic of it, but mine is the 2010 model

http://wbtrailer.com/new_trailers3.php?id=187

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would not use plywood, within time, weather and stuff like that, it would rot the wood. Use metal sheeting if you can or vinyl sheetings.

frinds have one just like that, he got plexie glass from lowes and puts the little plexie windows in and out pending on the season. they are very happy with it and it lets in more light them metal.

I went to Home Depot and got some plexiglass today. I mis-measured and need to get another sheet. I'd like to figure out a way to somehow get a saddle rack or two and a bridle rack on the walls, but since they are metal, I'm not sure how.

I could always hang things on the center divider, but I'm afraid of metal bits banging on the metal, although I do have a bridle bag to help muffle sounds.

Back
Top Bottom