got eggs mailed to me by mistake?

perfectly_polish

Crowing
12 Years
Mar 1, 2007
CT
I am expecting quite a few boxes of eggs, hopefully coming this week. I got 2 today, one was from SamG347 and they were quail eggs. I opened this other box which I thought were my swap eggs, but they came from Texas, and the only eggs that are coming from Texas are duck eggs from TX_Dane_Mom. It also had a receipt with them, and it was for 6 mille fluer eggs, which I never bought. I even went on my eggbid, ebay, and ovabid, and I never bought any mille fleur eggs. They do have a website but it wasn't working. Does anyone know who Johnsonville Ranch is?

Last edited:
Wow....sorry, I can't help you. I did that to someone once, they bought 8 eggs & I was stressed & ended up sending them 8 eggs, TWICE!
barnie.gif

I mean, I don't mind that I got the eggs
tongue.png
I just would like to know who sent them, they apparently had my address. It's just a little strange.

I have a mille roo. He's a sweetie. I wonder how you got them? Did they have your name on them too or just your address. You know I'l take a couple ifyou arent keepin em. I wanna make a mille silkie. Wouldnt that be cool.

Quote:
Yeah, they have a website but it just says coming soon.. johnsonvilleranch.com

If this helps her name is Theresa, anyone know who she is?

Quote:
It says my name, my address, everything! The date they were sold 5/28/08 and they were shipped monday. But I never ordered them..I do love mille fleurs so they have a place in my 'bator
wink.png
, plus I don't think it would be good to double ship them.

Back
Top Bottom