got eggs mailed to me by mistake?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by perfectly_polish, Jun 4, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Crowing

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I am expecting quite a few boxes of eggs, hopefully coming this week. I got 2 today, one was from SamG347 and they were quail eggs. I opened this other box which I thought were my swap eggs, but they came from Texas, and the only eggs that are coming from Texas are duck eggs from TX_Dane_Mom. It also had a receipt with them, and it was for 6 mille fluer eggs, which I never bought. I even went on my eggbid, ebay, and ovabid, and I never bought any mille fleur eggs. They do have a website but it wasn't working. Does anyone know who Johnsonville Ranch is?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Wow....sorry, I can't help you. I did that to someone once, they bought 8 eggs & I was stressed & ended up sending them 8 eggs, TWICE! [​IMG]

3. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Crowing

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I mean, I don't mind that I got the eggs [​IMG] I just would like to know who sent them, they apparently had my address. It's just a little strange.

4. Pinenot

Pinenot Songster

Sep 11, 2007
    Did you google the ranch?

5. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Songster

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a mille roo. He's a sweetie. I wonder how you got them? Did they have your name on them too or just your address. You know I'l take a couple ifyou arent keepin em. I wanna make a mille silkie. Wouldnt that be cool.

6. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Crowing

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Yeah, they have a website but it just says coming soon.. johnsonvilleranch.com

If this helps her name is Theresa, anyone know who she is?

7. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Crowing

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:It says my name, my address, everything! The date they were sold 5/28/08 and they were shipped monday. But I never ordered them..I do love mille fleurs so they have a place in my 'bator [​IMG], plus I don't think it would be good to double ship them.

8. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Crowing

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:I looked and it didn't say anything about mille fleur eggs. I wonder if they have an e-mail address..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: