1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

got eggs mailed to me by mistake?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by perfectly_polish, Jun 4, 2008.

1. perfectly_polish

perfectly_polish Overrun With Chickens

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I am expecting quite a few boxes of eggs, hopefully coming this week. I got 2 today, one was from SamG347 and they were quail eggs. I opened this other box which I thought were my swap eggs, but they came from Texas, and the only eggs that are coming from Texas are duck eggs from TX_Dane_Mom. It also had a receipt with them, and it was for 6 mille fluer eggs, which I never bought. I even went on my eggbid, ebay, and ovabid, and I never bought any mille fleur eggs. They do have a website but it wasn't working. Does anyone know who Johnsonville Ranch is?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Wow....sorry, I can't help you. I did that to someone once, they bought 8 eggs & I was stressed & ended up sending them 8 eggs, TWICE! [​IMG]

3. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    I mean, I don't mind that I got the eggs [​IMG] I just would like to know who sent them, they apparently had my address. It's just a little strange.

4. Pinenot

Pinenot Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    Did you google the ranch?

5. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a mille roo. He's a sweetie. I wonder how you got them? Did they have your name on them too or just your address. You know I'l take a couple ifyou arent keepin em. I wanna make a mille silkie. Wouldnt that be cool.

6. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Yeah, they have a website but it just says coming soon.. johnsonvilleranch.com

If this helps her name is Theresa, anyone know who she is?

7. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

8. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:It says my name, my address, everything! The date they were sold 5/28/08 and they were shipped monday. But I never ordered them..I do love mille fleurs so they have a place in my 'bator [​IMG], plus I don't think it would be good to double ship them.

9. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

10. perfectly_polish

Mar 1, 2007
    CT
    Quote:I looked and it didn't say anything about mille fleur eggs. I wonder if they have an e-mail address..

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by