1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Got em!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by Hawgon, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hawgon

Hawgon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2011
    Vancouver, WA
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. felidaet

felidaet Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2008
    Vancouver, Wa.
    Congratulations! I tried to look at your video or pictures or whatever you posted but could not figure out to get to it. Please provide either a direct link or explain how to get to it.

I also am in Vancouver, Wa. Specifically I am in Felida, which is on the North West side of Hazel Dell.

What breeds of chicks did you get?

I am anxiously waiting for Apr 6 to get here so that I can get my new chicks. I will be getting 15 - 20 chicks. I need to thin a few birds from my existing flock between now and June to free up one of my coops for the new birds. I plan to have 38 - 40 birds in my flock.

3. DCasper

DCasper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Benton, KY
    Congratulation, good luck and have fun.

[​IMG]

4. AmyLM

AmyLM Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2011
    Buckley washington
    I'm from Washington... but I'm currently in Texas.. I know... WHY!? lol My best friend and her two kids live in Vancouver. I miss it SO much there!! My ex is from Cammas ... I cant remember the exact location my friend is in.. but she and the kids are bored. ;) I do know that! lol

5. Hawgon

Aug 22, 2011
    Vancouver, WA
    You should be able to just go to www.ustream.tv and at the top of the page under search area type in hawgon and it should come up as us and broadcasting LIVE.....let me know if u can figure it out I know it is working because our families have been on there...thanks for all of your comments....

6. Hawgon

Aug 22, 2011
    Vancouver, WA
    We got 2 amerucanas 2 cuckoo marans 1 rir 1 naked neck all girls(want to keep our neighbors as friends)...are really enjoying them......amazing how much poop comes out of their little bodies!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by