Not really by choice but that's what I've got. I bought a ewe at auction about a month and a half ago. I knew she was pregnant and was looking forward to her lamb. I was not looking forward to having to take her lamb away from her She has a severe infection and has to have medication that the vet said would kill the lamb if he nurses on her. So here I am with a bottle lamb again. I wish she would have waited awhile longer as I would have rather put the lamb on another ewe to raise but none of my other ewes are due to lamb until Feb. so I am it's momma.