Got my boys back!! :D

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by TinyTotsSeramas, Dec 13, 2011.

1. TinyTotsSeramas

TinyTotsSeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Well my boys are one of these babies that I had 6-7 months ago.. They were my first Serama ever an I honestly didnt think I'd get into the breed so I told off all but the smallest one... Looking on CL last week I found an ad for Serama roosters for sale an it was in the same town the guy who bought them from me lived.. Funny enough was the man also worked with a disabled boy who I went to school with so we sort of knew each other before the chickens too..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is the little girl I kept.. When I picked up the boys Saterday, one of her sisters looked EXACTLY like her an the other 2 sisters looked EXACTLY like 2 of their other older sisters I just sold about 4 months ago..

Ciara

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And here are my 2 boys back home again! Beau needs ALOT of work because he's so skittish but Austin is just a gem!! Im so happy to have my boys back!

Beau

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Austin

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is Austin posing for the first time EVER in Table Top training! He's probably my best bird at the moment! We'll just have to see how Hawk grows up to become to see if she can top Austin!

[​IMG]

Im so proud of my boy an so happy to have 2 of my original Serama back! Now I have 3 out of 9 of them back! Sadly 2 of the other boys ended up fighting to the death but theres 7 still up an kickin'! <3

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
  3. GardenGal

GardenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    Yay! They're beautiful [​IMG]

4. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:Thank you!! [​IMG]

5. aoxa

aoxa Overrun With Chickens

Why did you sell them in the first place anyway?

They are so pretty now! [​IMG]

6. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    Quote:Because I couldnt pick a breed to get into and wanted everything under the sun.. At that particular time I wanted to get into Serama but then it changed and I wanted to get into Silkies then that changed again and I wanted to get into Japanese bantams but just here back in August it changed for the final time with my very first incubation of Serama eggs an now im 100% sticking to Serama!

Thank you! [​IMG]

7. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] So nice you have them back now! They're beautiful.

8. TinyTotsSeramas

Jun 21, 2011
    Smithsburg
    b.hromada :

[​IMG] So nice you have them back now! They're beautiful.

Very much so! and Thank you!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by