Got my e-mail! My chicks will be shipped on the 29th!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Harley's girl, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I ordered chicks form Ideal (first time) and my little fluffy butts will be shipped on the 29th!!! [​IMG] I ordered 6 Rhode Island Whites and 6 Assorted pullets!!! Quail_Antwerp is getting 3 bantam blue cochins! [​IMG] I can not wait to get them!! They will be here just in time. I have hatch dates on the 30th and 31st!!! [​IMG]

I wanted to say shipping from Ideal is very reasonable!! If I had known they were this cheep I would have ordered before!!!

2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Congrats! I ordered from Ideal as well. On their website, it said that my chicks were available on the 29th to ship, but when I called them they told me that NOTHING would ship from them until Nov. 5th...all orders placed in October. Hummmmm? Do you mind me asking when you placed your order?
    And again, congrats and don't pace the floor too much in your excitement! lol

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

im getting 100 from them on the 22cnd, 100 the 29 th and 100 the first week of nov. they always get here in GREAT shape. good luck with yours,, and have fun hehe [​IMG]

4. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

shelleyb1969 I ordered on the Sunday night. And I got my e-mail on Monday morning. the1much, I am so happy I got some RIW!!! Now I wont have to beg you to ship me some! LOLOL [​IMG]

5. the1much

Harley's girl :

shelleyb1969 I ordered on the Sunday night. And I got my e-mail on Monday morning. the1much, I am so happy I got some RIW!!! Now I wont have to beg you to ship me some! LOLOL [​IMG]

lol,,, well it wouldnt have taken too much begging [​IMG]

6. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Enjoy your chickies Harley.

The1much - what the heck are you doing with that many birds? Wow.

7. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Make sure you post pictures of the fuzzy butts when they arrive! I have ordered from Ideal twice. Their shipping is the most reasonable out of all the hatcheries I have looked into.

8. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    the1much, where are you going to put 300 chicks? :eek:

9. the1much

hahaha,,, i put them in my brooder,,,duh [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and i sell them,, i will go through 300 birds in a couple weeks.
    and keep 8 or 9,,,or 10,, of each breed for myself.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by