Got my eggs today :)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by mustangsaguaro, Feb 6, 2008.

1. mustangsaguaro

mustangsaguaro Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    San Martin, Ca
    Got my eggs today from Lisa (Dipsy Doodle), and some other eggs I bid on on ebay. I got a total of 26 eggs right now. 15 from Lisa and 11 from ebay auction. [​IMG]

I am going to pick up some more eggs from Eggchel's daughter today. Not sure how many I will be getting from her.

All eggs are Ameraucana eggs, w/ the exception of one, which is a surprise egg.

Here's some pics.

[​IMG]

Here's a pic of all my eggs so far

[​IMG]

This is a pic from some of the ebay eggs. I am wondering in the picture there are 3 larger eggs, and then the 3 smaller ones. Do you think the 3 smaller ones are banty eggs? The seller told me that the smaller ones are from first year layers and are still pullets. What do you think pullet eggs or banty's?

[​IMG]

Then this is a surprise egg that the ebay seller sent. What do you guys think this egg might be? I am thinking maybe a silkie egg????

Kim

2. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I just bought some of Lisa's (Dipsy's) eggs to. All are growing good except two. Cant bet that for shipped eggs. [​IMG] Cant wait to hear updates on how they are doing. Good Luck.

3. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    Those look like bantam eggs, not pullet eggs.... Just an opinion 'cuz you asked. [​IMG]

4. hart31

hart31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 16, 2008
    Bowbells, ND
    Could be either [​IMG]

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    They could be pullet eggs. I'd say they would know if they have bantams or not.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by