Got my saddles from Jeffery93 Pics of my ladies in their pretty outfit

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
Red and the Sisters don't mind them too much but Penny is not a happy camper and is expecting Blue to help her out of it. He's trying to take it off for her but so far hasn't made it. Penny is also getting very good at walking backwards,, but we'll how she does tomorrow. I love the little saddles and they are very nice quality, soft on their backs too.
Penny:
0922081707.jpg

Little Sis:
0922081711.jpg

Red:
0922081713.jpg

0922081714.jpg

One Sister and Penny:
0922081723.jpg

Red and Penny
0922081725.jpg

Penny and Big Sis:
0922082049.jpg

Last edited:
Oh I LOVE them, they look so cute, and the colours of the saddles co-ordinate so well with their feathers! they look like real "chicken super models" could they be America's next top chicken model.............must ring Tyra Banks! x
smile.png

Those skirts are too short. You can see their butts.

Honestly, are there no chicken decency laws anymore? Where is the morality? The humility?
roll.png

Actually, the saddles are pretty cute. I wonder how soon before we will see designer lines of chicken saddles? From the movies (i.e., "Iron Man" "Batman"), music ("AC/DC", or god forbid, "Miley Cirus"), fashion (Coco Chanel, Versace, etc.).

OK, time to move on - The coffee has obviously kicked in.​

Well Penny and Red are little more conservative, but the Sisters you just can't do much with them! They both like mini-skirts and they both tend to wander around a bit driving Blue Rooster Nuts trying to babysit 4 hens all over the front yard! He has a strict "Look but don't touch" rule, but the way those girls dress it's pretty hard to enforce!
Don't the colors go great though? The other side is a lighter blue denim color but I loved the flowers, especially on Red. The lighter color blended into the Sisters too much, it still looked nice but from a distance you couldn't tell they had them on.
Penny is still pouting.

Quote:
Honestly, are there no chicken decency laws anymore? Where is the morality? The humility?
roll.png

Actually, the saddles are pretty cute. I wonder how soon before we will see designer lines of chicken saddles? From the movies (i.e., "Iron Man" "Batman"), music ("AC/DC", or god forbid, "Miley Cirus"), fashion (Coco Chanel, Versace, etc.).

OK, time to move on - The coffee has obviously kicked in.

Love the idea, but it has got to be Chanel darling....

Back
Top Bottom