IMG_0324.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0317.JPG
IMG_0320.JPG
IMG_0321.JPG
IMG_0323.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
IMG_0315.JPG
Ordered homesteaders delight from McMurries! Let's see if we can guess breeds and genders! All chicks are female brown egg layers. Every thing else is hatchery choice straight run! I'm working on trying to figure out how to add pictures! Of the 2 goslings, one is yellow but doesn't look like Chinese as I've had those before. The other is a creamy yellow with a good bit of grayish brown on it. Possibly an African? The 2 ducklings are both solid brown. If the 2 Turkey poults, one is mostly black with yellow/white on face and underneath and the other is greyish/brown with black strips. Definitely not a bronze. They chicks are mostly yellow with some buff. I'll get picture as soon as I find out how!

Welcome to BYC!

Quite a few different breeds of chickens look the same when they are newly hatched chicks.
You may want to wait until they are fully feathered before you start guessing their breeds.

Guessing is all I'm asking! I'm just doing this for fun! Are there solid yellow ebdems? All the ones I've seen were yellow and grayish.

Back
Top Bottom