I've been reading all of the horror stories and am waiting with trepedation to see if my McMurray chicks arrive intact this week. Some time between Sunday and Tuesday. I'm ready on my end. I've moved my 4wk old into the new coop and the 2 wk olds (banties) into the intermediate coop. Now the waiting begins. I'm hoping to beat the current odds!