Got some cuties hatching in the bator *pics later on today*!

Discussion in 'Quail' started by monarc23, Jun 15, 2009.

1. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    So far that's fully hatched (that i can see)

Is a dark tuxedo (probably a red tibetan) the markings are gorgeous! I'm so excited! [​IMG] And a golden, got a TON more eggs due today to go. None are reds sadly those won't be hatching for a few more days still *pouts* LOL!

And again YES I wont forget pictures For all those of you who have bought or are buying from me these are the assortment you will be getting from me so keep an eye out for these cuties as I am a picture aholic when they hatch [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. kingmt

kingmt Songster

May 1, 2009
    Mason WV
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    ton more hatched a few A & Ms, 2 tuxedos (one looks odd...in color.... almost like what Ak mama was talking about like a brown tuxedo....) im waiting until it dries out more before i say that for sure though.... hum!!! And some browns ( i think i saw some browns lol) annnd tibetans orange it looks like [​IMG]

4. Birdman18

Birdman18 Songster

Aug 8, 2008
    Queens, NY
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Would love to see pictures of your chickies, hope more hatch for you.

5. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:soon soon im anxious to take pictures of them myself as well as show them off [​IMG]

6. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    the one I thought was a red tibetan tux is actually an orange tibetan tux [​IMG]

Heres the first picture for now :

[​IMG]

7. rinnith

rinnith Songster

Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsburgh pa
    i can't wait to have eggs!!! he's too cute.

8. monarc23

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Okay heres more pictures, still have other chicks to hatch probably will tonight or early tomorrow.

ANYWHO theones that fluffedout I took out for a quick picture time then backin the bator for them until morning (dont worry they'll be fine done it before [​IMG] the bad part is Me listeningto them peep all night lon gin the bator [​IMG]).

ANYWHO..... heres picture time:

Same Orange Tibetan Tuxedo chick:
    [​IMG]

This is the other tuxedo chick that I thought was a brown tux, but it's nothing more than a normal tibetan (you could consider it different from an orange tibetan but the colors are pretty much the same the chick pattern is just different, and the adult feathering pattern is a lil different too):
    [​IMG]

Heres both together (you can see the orange tibetan is darker and the pattern different from teh normal tibetan tuxedo):
    [​IMG]

Heres all the fluffed out ones together:
    [​IMG]

Two goldens near Tabby (the only cat i'd trust in a room with 100 chicks) [​IMG] the wrost she'd do is knock them over when they'd start climbing on her [​IMG]:

[​IMG]

My other two cats would eat them if alone with them...but when im around they know they'll get a nose flick of they even come close lol.

9. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Crowing

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    CUTE CUTE CUTE

10. Ec_Prokta

Ec_Prokta Continuum Shift Anomaly

Jan 14, 2009
    I want them. I want them NOW.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: