Got the Call!!!

Discussion in 'Guinea Fowl' started by sparkles2307, May 12, 2010.

1. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

My guineas have hatched! I can pick them up anytime, got a dozen....not sure of the colors. I hope to head over to his house tomorrow night... tonight is Wine Club and I'm sorry but I will not miss that for any bird.

2. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    [​IMG]

3. poultrypatch

poultrypatch Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2009
    Rochester
    Hey Sparkles.........
    I don't blame U, I wouldn't miss Wine Club night either..... this would be the night they tell U what wine goes best with Guineas !!
    I have 7 myself, 4 boys and 3 girls. One girl has been laying eggs and I have 6 in the nest, now if she'll only think what she should do with them ! I'd put them in the 'bator but have 4 huge Peahen eggs in there on day 7. Not sure if it's ok to add them in because of the 3 days of lock down and no turning. Hate to loose them if she doesn't sit.
    Good luck with your babies.
    Liz
    MA

4. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

Well I got 12, 4 were 2 weeks old and 8 were 2 days old... and one "free" one with severe spradle... his legs are actually stiff at 90 degrees out to each side, I cant push them back down. So the "free" one is going to cost me a bottle of wine, and a box of tissues, cause thats what I will need to be able to cull him... [​IMG]

5. Foleys

Foleys Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2010
    Toccoa
    [​IMG] congrats keep me posted on how they are doing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by