Got the email that my chicks shipped - now I'm confused...

Eggnonymous

Chirping
12 Years
Aug 17, 2009
Carroll County, GA
My ship date was scheduled for tomorrow Mar. 10 which was a shipping date given to me by Ideal. I got an email sent at 3pm this afternoon (Mar 9) saying they HAVE shipped, but the date on the email says Mar 10!!
hu.gif
Now I don't know if I will get a call in the morning or Thu. Do they send the notices early?

I would check with them to be sure, but my ship date was on a Wednesday and they were actually shipped the day they were hatched which was the Tuesday before my ship date. I am in NW Arkansas and mine arrived about 9AM Thursday morning and I went into town and picked them up at the hub rather than have them trucked out to us.
I emailed Ideal and they emailed back that they did indeed ship mine on Tuesday rather than Wednesday.
Enjoy your new babies, ours turned 2 weeks old today!!
smile.png

I received the same email @ 7pm last night and they were to be shipped today as well. I really think that they were shipped last night rather than today. Last year, I did not receive a shipping email from them, but I received my chicks Th morning (in Indy). So I assumed they were shipped out late Tuesday or REALLY early Wed. I called my PO this morning just to give them the heads up and give them cell just in case...yay babies!!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom