Got to brag a little

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by featherfooted, Feb 16, 2009.

1. featherfooted

featherfooted Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    My DD called last night to tell me how she did at Dixie Nationals (for all non quarter horse people its a huge quarter hose show in Mississippi). She hasn't shown in 6 years due to college and getting married. She only showed in 2 classes, Novice Amateur hunter under saddle and Amateur hunter under saddle. She was top 5 in the novice class out of 27 horses, winning under 1 judge and top 10 in the amateur class out of 13 horses, which included 2 world champions and several congress winners. I'm so proud of her and her horse Better Be Dynamic. It's even better that she did 99% of the training.

Here's a picture of DD and Mickey (Better Be Dynamic) as a 3 year old he's 10 now. He's grown a little since this picture. He's now 16.1.
    [​IMG]

2. Raven1

Raven1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2008
    Carthage, TN
    Beautiful You need to brag that is a huge accomplishment I bred Qtrs and Paints for 20 yrs and I miss it alot 1 of my Paints thank god only a two yr old and about 1000lbs fell on me and shatered my pelvis so I gave them up as my DH doesnt do horses your guy is so beautiful and obv well mannered and trained your DD has talent Brag on!!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  3. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Congratulations to DD, Mickey and proud parent!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by