Gotta brag on my little bantam cochin girl...PICS**

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Just had to share pics of this little girl. There is a somewhat longish story that I won't bore you with. These were eggs that I bought off Ebay from a cochin breeder in Maryland. I didn't keep a lot of the chicks, but we are trying to start a white bantam cochin pen so I kept this one hoping it would be a pullet. It is!! [​IMG] She is exactly 8 weeks old today. That's a leaf on her bum.

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008

2. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Songster

Dec 18, 2007
    What a beauty, I really love my cochins have a bator full right now they will be blue, they are sooo sweet even the Roos. Do you show ?

3. My daughter showed our black bantam cochin roo, hen and a pullet yesterday at the county fair and took reserve grand champion!! I was so proud of her...and the chickens!!

4. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Songster

Dec 18, 2007
    What a big win, she must be in 7th heaven!!!

5. Oh yeah, she is. She came up to meet at the fair and said, "Mom, there's a show in Inverness on Nov. 15th. Let's put them in that one!". She's 21 years old, so I told her...that great, sweetheart...do it! I don't need anything else on my plate right now!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by