Gotta brag on my little bantam cochin girl...PICS**

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Three Cedars Silkies, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Just had to share pics of this little girl. There is a somewhat longish story that I won't bore you with. These were eggs that I bought off Ebay from a cochin breeder in Maryland. I didn't keep a lot of the chicks, but we are trying to start a white bantam cochin pen so I kept this one hoping it would be a pullet. It is!! [​IMG] She is exactly 8 weeks old today. That's a leaf on her bum.

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

[​IMG][/img]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
  2. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    What a beauty, I really love my cochins have a bator full right now they will be blue, they are sooo sweet even the Roos. Do you show ?

3. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    My daughter showed our black bantam cochin roo, hen and a pullet yesterday at the county fair and took reserve grand champion!! I was so proud of her...and the chickens!!

4. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    What a big win, she must be in 7th heaven!!!

5. Three Cedars Silkies

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    Oh yeah, she is. She came up to meet at the fair and said, "Mom, there's a show in Inverness on Nov. 15th. Let's put them in that one!". She's 21 years old, so I told her...that great, sweetheart...do it! I don't need anything else on my plate right now!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by