Gotta love it!!! Stinky people!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Interesting. My DH would be banned....he likes beans....a lot....

2. Gee, guess I better leave my pet skunk at home next time I need to take a bus in Hawaii.

This makes me wonder... Are there many smelly people there that they need to fine them? Why not pass out complimentary speed stick when you get on?

3. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Or, when someone stinks, a little thing drops out of the ceiling with a small stick of deoderant...like on airlines, when the face mask falls down in the event of air pressure....(or whatever that is)....

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I work in Transit - yes there are that many stinky people that ride the bus. Trust me on this one.

5. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Stinky people are everywhere. There's a super sweet woman here at work, but her clothing always smells like...you know, when you wash it and it sits in the washer too long before you dry it? ACK!

6. Birch Run Farm

Birch Run Farm Biddy up!

Sep 5, 2008
    VERMONT
    On one of my flights to Africa there was nearly a fist fight. EVERY single seat was booked in the 747 and there was a couple who clearly looked like they stunk. Their clothing wasn't even clean. Apparently they stunk pretty bad, the man stuck next to them was freaking out. I wasn't close enough to get a whiff ( thank God), but the poor man was livid.

The pilot got on the loudspeaker and told the man to sit down or we weren't going anywhere. And then added if he had to he'd come bust some chops. The stink pots were not taken off the plane. The man had to sit next to them for 18 hours. He probably got plastered on the free booze to deal with it.

You don't have to get on a plane to experience funky monkey, just go grocery shopping sometime! Yikes!

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:EWWW! Some people come in here to buy passes and sometimes we really have to spray down the room when they leave.

8. ohiofarmgirl

ohiofarmgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2009
    sniff sniff

um.. i think i'm always stinky - some times the cats move away from me. but thats what you get when you're always out there with them crazy chickens! not a day goes by that someone doesnt poop on me. yesterday it was our Miss Duck and one of her babies... i've been hiding inside but as soon as i go outside i'm a magnate for someone shooting poop.

thank heaven the people at the feed store understand.. the folks at nordstroms.. they all avoid eye contact when i barrel in with the big old work truck and tromp in with my work boots. no sense of humor at all.....

9. Wynette

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    You know, I can't think that folks WANT to smell......they must not be able to smell themselves.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by