Gotta love those Dh!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Dixiedoodle, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    My dh has been very supportive of my chicken addition.. He built the coop, run--'beefing' it up to my specs. He paid for the girls months in advance, so I could have the breeds, age, breeder --I wanted. He agreed to go with me 5 hours round trip to pick them up... He doesn't complain when I spend $$ on food, treats and lots of crickets or that I sit in the yard and 'watch' over them..while they run around, scratch and eat.. This evening, he actually joined me... After I had hopped up several times to see where they were and do my head count....he said "honey, I think you need a lifeguard chair and a whistle"!!!! [​IMG]

How wonderful would that be... To have your own lifeguard chair in the middle of your yard so you can see all your chickens with just the turn of your head??? And my own whistle for alarming the dangers that might come by!

Don't just love them???? [​IMG]

2. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

Looks like he has more work ahead of him now.....

3. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    So sweet, but start raising your own mealworms so that he knows you're doing your part to help with the chickens...and they WILL come to the door for the worms.........it's tooo adorable!![​IMG]

4. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

[​IMG]
    worshipping your DH... [​IMG]

Mine is awesome too!

5. wannabe_goatmom

wannabe_goatmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2009
    Wellington KY
    I am always counting my blessings for my dh. He is awesome. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by