GP/An pups fs in Ks UPDATE:ALL SOLD

Chatychick

Songster
12 Years
Jul 9, 2007
Blue Mound, Kansas
I have 6 puppies that are now 6 weeks old and will soon be ready to leave. Theya re out of working stock LGD's and the parents are in with the goats and so are the puppies. There are 3 females and 3 males. All have great personalities are will get shots in a few days and wormed. I am asking $50 per dog unless you get 2. They are in with my goats and are doing good. You can pm me here or call 913-756-2506 for more info on them. Will post pictures soon. We are located in the SE central part of Kansas. Thanks

Last edited:
I would let 2 go for $75..here are some of them at 4 weeks

3011_puppies003.jpg

3011_puppies004.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG...I am speechless... They are so far off the cute scale, the meter has broken.
What do they do with chickens?
C

So far they dont bother the chickens as I have some roosters that go into their pen and they could care less. I have chickens that are in with my goats and they are fine and sleep with them also. Thanks where in Nebraska are you? My DH drives to KS for work during the week and maybe we could meet you if you want 1 or 2...

th.gif
More puppies!! What am I going to do??? I'm dieing down here so far from all the cuteness and puppy breath.....
he.gif

They look beautiful!! Oh how I wish I could.....
sad.png

Really nice bunch of pot lickers you got there, I would not want the feed bill either.

Nice pups AL

Back
Top Bottom