GQF Sportsman 1550 Hatcher Looks like it's sold!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by WriterofWords, Dec 22, 2008.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I've decided to repost this hatcher for sale, first I need the space it's taking up, second I need the money, don't we all? I'd like to get $300 out of it if I could, we can talk! I don't want to go through trying to pack and ship, it's just too expensive! Since gas is down I'm willing to drive further than I was before, up to 200 miles since I get good mileage. I would add $50 for delivery that far though to cover gas. Also, if you are willing to meet me halfway and cover up to $100 for gas I'll take it a lot further than that.
    Do I sound desperate? I'm getting that way!
    I also have a brooder for sale but no pics, it's the same brand I believe, about 3x3 feet I think, metal, heats up very nicely, I tested it this morning. Looks like a big silver box. $75 for it. If you buy the hatcher for $300 I'll toss in the brooder or a couple of bell waterers, I also have the blue and white racks that fit the trays in the hatcher. The hatcher has been cleaned up but this is an old photo:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  2. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Ugh wow, I wish you weren't so far away, or we would so come and buy that!!!

3. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I know, it's hard being so far away from everyone else! I did ship the other one but the guy who bought it paid for it from his end, made arrangements for pick up etc through Fed Ex. He has a business and gets better rates I guess,,, but packing the sucker was a real pain too! I just hope someone around here decides they want it or will meet me for it. I'm supposed to go visit family in Stephenville, and then swing up to Tulsa, but the way the way the weather is it's not for sure.

4. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

how far away am i?????????????????????????????????????????????????

odessa, texas [​IMG]... ohhh, i NEED this thingy-mo-bob [​IMG]

5. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Now Odessa we could make a deal...........

6. the1much

if you leave now,, you could get here for suppah [​IMG]
    i want it all !!

7. the1much

how much for everything?

8. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Hang on a sec,,,,who said I could be bribed with food!! That is just........ so true,,,,[​IMG] Let me drop you a pm.

9. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

That transaction was sooo..... predictable! [​IMG]

10. skand

skand Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Odessa, Tx
    lol no kidding..now I've got to let him on so he can finish ...lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by