Grab Bag Special 18 eggs all from pure breed stock.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NEK38583, May 18, 2011.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Grab Bag Special. This will include at least 18 eggs. All pure breed seperate in seperate coops by breeds. No gurantee on the breed, but I will gurantee all eggs to be from pure birds no mixes. The breeds you may get are mottled houdan, silkies, serama, white polish, mille fleur cochin, buff lace polish, bantam salmon faverolle, appenzeller spitzhauban, porcelion d'uccle, BB red rosecombs, mille fleur leghorn, BBS standard Cochin, bantam WC Black Polish and maybe some of my other rare breeds if they decide to lay like phoneix or mille fleur d'anver they are young and about to start anytime.

This is $25.00 which includes shipping just hit the buy it now button.

I do not have a paypal account at the current time so I can only accept checks or money orders. Sorry for inconvience.

If you have any question please let me know. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ukmumbrood3

Ukmumbrood3 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 28, 2011
    White plains, Md
    Wow what an awesome deal! If my incubator wasn't full I would definitely snap these up! Will you be listing more in about 10 days or so?

3. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Quote:I say I will but if I don't and you want some just pm me. Thanks

4. team edward

team edward Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2010
    Amarillo Area
    [​IMG] How often do you have this? My incubator is full at the time..chicks due the 30th if not, this auction would be over

5. aubreynoramarie

aubreynoramarie designated lawn flamingo

May 27, 2010
    Reno, Nevada
    Very cool assortment!!

6. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Quote:If this doesn't go, I will probably relist it immediatly if it is taken I will probably relist it next week sometime, but if you want them just pm me the 30th and I will let you have them for the same deal, or if you want them since the 30th next week and it will take a few days to get the payment through the mail I can wait and mail them after the 30th. Whatever is best for you is fine; sorry for the run on sentence my high school english teachers would murder me if they seen this [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by