Grand children the visits

bluejeans

Songster
7 Years
Jul 25, 2012
New Mexico
Had a great time visiting the grand kids in Georgia this time. i didnt swamp my Canoe in the middle of a bunch of alligators this time in the blackwater canoe trails of the oakeefanokee like last time. And had every one worrying even the grand children. The grand children here in new mexico just left after a 3 week stay we built a nice wooden Jon boat me and them and it floated good with the grand kids and me .I think were going up to see our Colorado grand child he Is 16 he either has his pilot licence or is going to get it soon . He has got me interested in flying now. I'm starting to dream of super cubs and low stall speeds. He pilots a little cessena 172 which is still to fast for me. I want to take off and land under 40 miles an hour thank you very much..That means a super cub for me at least to fly not to buy. since they can take off at 23 or 24 miles an hour.Them things are way out of my league to buy even the 50 models are way more than a new pick up truck. that i can not afford either .. I will post some pictures of my grand kids soon. Ill be 70 this coming winter, but i aint going to grow up. no sir
.Thats no fun

Last edited:
My grandson and my daughter in law with their airplane. The two IMG_0952001.jpg of them fly every year to oshkosh wisconsin from colorado in this plane. She been a pilot since she was my grand sons age i think. More pictures of my grand children hopefully to come as i'm still learning to down load them and transfer them.

Back
Top Bottom