Grandson's Blue Ribbon HOMEMADE Bator ((((NEEDS EGGS)))

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by equus2, Jul 26, 2008.

1. equus2

equus2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Forster, our grandson built a bator just like g'ma did......for his county 4-H fair. He followed Miss Priss's directions to the TEE, but used a wafer thermostat. Judge was so impressed, and Foster was proud. He would have had a grand champion ribbon, and sent to State Fair, had he had time to actually hatch some eggs in it.

Soooooo, he's VERY excited to try his hand at hatching. Mine works great, so I'm sure his will too. We live several states apart, and I would ship eggs to him, but we sold our roo.

We're looking for a short dozen fertile eggs, and would paypal you, but ask that you send them directly to Iowa. The closer you are to Iowa, the better. Not really picky about the breed, either.

Thanks! email me at [email protected]

2. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    I will be going to our farm this week, I will gladly collect eggs the day I go . They will be my Grandsons Easter Eggers eggs. Blue , Lt. green and pink. The two Rooster are rumpless the girls have muffs beards and tails. They have been very fertile have even taken out of fridge and the still hatch. They will be a gift to your Grandson. If you are interested let me know.

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Woot! Congrats to your grandson! That is awesome! [​IMG]

Show us some photos of that ribbon winning bator!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by