grant me patience today

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by mikensara, Jul 20, 2011.

1. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    please lord grant me the patience to drive to albany medical center today. That I may not have road rage and the urge to push double parked cars out of my way. That I may not get lost and take a wrong turn and get any speeding tickets today [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Now you've done it. You realize that "tribulation worketh patience", as the scripture says. Be careful what you ask for. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. epignosisjs

epignosisjs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 7, 2011
    Weeki Wachee, Florida
    Mikensara: I hope the Lord saw you safely through your day yesterday! Hard to go wrong when He is your pilot. Sometimes I forget that I'm just the co-pilot, lol!

4. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Or passenger! [​IMG]

5. mikensara

mikensara Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2011
    New York
    wasnt so bad we got there and my sisters cardiology appt was only a half hour. Took me a half hour to locate a vending machine for a soda. the hospital is huge and after we leave there and park in the hot sun in a parking lot with the windows up. my sister says to me after i start up the expedition and crank on the ac "you know here is a parking garage right" I swallow and take a deep breath and say "that would of been helpful had you told me where to find it when we got here [​IMG]" other than missing the thruway sign to get on the thruway we just stayed 20 and got on I88 I was able to keep my wits and not get irritated with the traffic.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by