Graves disease is driving me insane.....

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by insiderart, May 13, 2009.

1. insiderart

insiderart Obviously Insane

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Oy! Graves disease is driving me nuts! So moody right now! This didn't happen when I was on Levoxyl, but now I'm on Synthroid and it's not pretty!

Got any Graves stories for me?

2. insiderart

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    I guess it's just me.... [​IMG]

3. mmtillman

mmtillman Chillin' With My Peeps

NO... [​IMG] but if you are having a health problem of any kind, my heart goes out to you and I hope you are able to get on the right RX for you. Take care! [​IMG]

4. mmtillman

I live about 30 minutes from the ARK line...are you near the NWARK area? Just wondered....[​IMG]

5. gabrielle1976

gabrielle1976 Overrun With Chickens

Feb 21, 2009
    Columbia river gorge
    I dont even know what it is sorry but I have had health issues all my life and was informed today about some not so nice possiblites so I can sempathize completly with you .

6. insiderart

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Quote:Yes! We will have to meet! I am in Bentonville.

7. insiderart

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    Quote:Aww thanks. It's just frustrating sometimes. But worse than the alternative I guess!

I thought there might be some other graves sufferers out there.. but perhaps they don't want to talk about it?

8. insiderart

Apr 30, 2009
    Arkansas
    In the immortal words of Emily Litela, "Nevermind."

9. cariboujaguar

cariboujaguar Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 14, 2009
    Mississippi
    I am fortunate to have little to no health issues (mostly just injure myself constantly) but I'm sure we are all open to listening about your situation and learning about what Graves is...??? I am so sorry you are going through this, I hope things resolve/ you find meds you like [​IMG]

10. mmtillman

What exactly is Graves Disease?
    I have heard of it ...but know nothing about it [​IMG] ..
    perhaps if you can share with us about this illness, then , someone might recognize the symptoms??
    I think I will google it and educate myself about it. Give the new RX time to work...I too, have health issues and it takes time for new meds to kick in sometimes...?? Good luck to you ![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by