Gray Japanese Bantam Cockerel 6 months old

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by Devw, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Devw

Devw Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2015
    Johnstown, Colorado
    Beautiful Japanese bantam cockerel for sale. He's a great brood quality rooster, and will throw some decent or stellar babies. Bred from Tom Chandler's lines. He's easy to handle and great for showmanship.

His saddle markings are crisp, and very near in appearance to the cape. He has great posture, and his tail will fill out nicely.

I am willing to ship him, and have connections to US ground transports, but buyer pays shipping costs.

Edit: There is a transport going from Colorado to Ohio that will leave on Thursday. If this transport is used, shipping is included in the cost.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  2. jumanji

jumanji New Egg

Mar 26, 2017
    Do you still have this cockerel? I am interested based on how much shipping will be. I am in Batavia, IL 60510

Thanks!

3. Devw

Devw Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2015
    Johnstown, Colorado
    Yes, this boy is still available(sorry for my late reply!). My parents do rabbit transports (and should be going through your area, I believe. I'll have to check.) They'd be more than willing to transport, if that's the case. The price would be between $10-$20 to transport him. Their next transport is in two weeks. I can also lower his price, if you're transporting.

If you're interested in doing that, I can put you in contact with them.

The cockerel is actually just about to reach his prime, so if you decide to get him he'll look much better than his previous photo.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by