Gray Silkie cockerel - 5 mos. pickup only.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by foxinachickenhouse, Jul 19, 2010.

1. foxinachickenhouse

foxinachickenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    Oregon
    Purchased from a local breeder. Hatch 3/5/10. He is very sweet, would make a great kid's project. Becoming an attentive roo. Just started crowing. I am clueless as to confirmation, feet etc. can send pics if interested. Local (within 40 miles of Portland, OR) delivery available to good home. Sorry no ship. Please PM with questions or for more pictures.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  2. Three Cedars Silkies

Three Cedars Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Apr 17, 2008
    Gainesville, Fl.
    This is a very nice looking young bird. Without seeing feet, etc, it looks as though he could be a nice show bird for a 4-H'er!! Someone in that area should snap him up.

3. foxinachickenhouse

foxinachickenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2010
    Oregon
    Thanks! we think he is gorgeous. All I know of feet is that he has the correct number of toes and that both look the same. The middle toes lack much feathering. I notice people talk of webbing in feet? not sure what that means exactly. I'm really hoping for a 4-Her to get him. He really would make a great kids chicken. Likes to be held like a baby. Here is a pic on another post on this site.
    https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=375483

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by