Great Christmas Gifts!! Custom Ornaments!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lockedhearts, Dec 4, 2008.

1. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Offering these custom made ornaments. The image is your choosing (can be sent by email or PM) I can then transfer it so it will be inside the ornament.
    I can ship in the nice velvet box for an additional $5.00. These will be large Clear Glass Ornaments and topped with a very pretty ribbon bow. I can do smaller ornaments as well.
    Large will be $10.00 each
    Small will be $6.00 each
    I made several of these last year and they were awesome gifts!
    The image is tranparent so it reflects light and is very pretty.
    Whoever receives these will likely display them all year long.
    Shipping will not be much,these are lightweight even with the box , I can do actual shipping based on zip code.

[​IMG]

Paypal or Postal Money Order.

Thanks for Looking!

2. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Those are beautiful!! [​IMG] Could you see how much shipping is to 17268?? Thanks

3. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    Quote:Do you want a box with it? I can do the velvet for $5.00 or a nice cardboard box for $2.50.

Shipping would be $4.55 for Parcel Post and $4.80 for Priority with or without the box. If you wanted a box it would just be the extra cost for the box.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2008
  4. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I have seen this particular ornament in person and it is WAY prettier than this picture shows! There is no way to take a pic that does it justice. I promise if any of you buy one, you're gonna LOVE IT! NICE

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by