MissTracy

Songster
Oct 13, 2019
64D1C2FD-2A36-4B80-9790-4F356DBEF067.jpeg
9445A76A-9B91-45BB-9E6C-7C593BB54BB3.jpeg
8EF06C06-8B16-40B4-99F2-FA034C601997.jpeg
I love these babies! So much fun!!

My thoughts as well!
I want to add coral blue so bad! It looks so soft like periwinkle.
We had one coral blue hen in our original group. I really liked the look of her, but she took to hanging out all day flirting with roosters across a fence instead of being with the flock. She got picked off by a predator there. We’ve hatched several but I’ve sold them. I was thinking about purchasing coral blue hatching eggs from the guinea farm this year...

We had one coral blue hen in our original group. I really liked the look of her, but she took to hanging out all day flirting with roosters across a fence instead of being with the flock. She got picked off by a predator there. We’ve hatched several but I’ve sold them. I was thinking about purchasing coral blue hatching eggs from the guinea farm this year...
That’s a shame that happened:/
Yeah I keep eyeing the guinea farm’s guineas. I’d like to just road trip down and pick some up. Not sure I feel confident enough in my hatching skills to try shipped eggs. And after last year I don’t want to have keets shipped if I can help it.

That’s a shame that happened:/
Yeah I keep eyeing the guinea farm’s guineas. I’d like to just road trip down and pick some up. Not sure I feel confident enough in my hatching skills to try shipped eggs. And after last year I don’t want to have keets shipped if I can help it.
Everytime you mention it, I think of meeting up on a road trip.😉

Back
Top Bottom