Great deal on female chicks

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by SimplyForties, Sep 1, 2009.

1. SimplyForties

SimplyForties Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Carroll County, Va
  2. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, I wish I had more room!

3. Maryallison

Maryallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    OMG...............I am off to look! My DH might shoot me, but I gotta just go look!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I saw this- what a bragain. Thought about getting the variety- but I don't want to end up with a bunch of leghorns & rocks. It would be great for someone that doesn't want any roos.

5. Enchanted Sunrise Farms

Enchanted Sunrise Farms Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2007
    Fair Oaks, California
    no, No, NO - why did you have to tell me about this???? It's so hard to resist a bargain! i would love to have a herd of easter egger hens!

6. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:Me too!!!!!!

7. OutInTheStiks

OutInTheStiks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2009
    Thorn Hill, TN
    Mine ship on the 14th. I'm uber excited!

8. duck walk

duck walk Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    I ordered 25 EEs that will be here next week...can't wait to get my fuzzy butts...I hope I get lots of different colors...I have two Wheaten looking hens now who lay big green eggs...one light and one more olive...I have another, a color I can not really label, who lays a pale pink egg...heck of a deal I could not pass up tho more chickens is just "silly" for me with all the birds I already have...but it is a SALE!!!!! woohoo! And tho others in the world may disagree, I know those who are here understand that there is no such thing as too many chickens or ducks or whatever else feathered...[​IMG]

9. Maryallison

Maryallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    Ok.........I thought about it all night and I am on verge of ordering.... [​IMG] Now my only question is do I tell DH or wait for him to hear the peeps. [​IMG]

10. Joyryder

Joyryder Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2009
    Scandia, PA
    Has anyone received EE's from them. I liked to know about the eggs, size? color?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by