1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Great deal on female chicks

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by SimplyForties, Sep 1, 2009.

1. SimplyForties

SimplyForties Songster

May 4, 2009
    Carroll County, Va

2. Oh, I wish I had more room!

3. Maryallison

Maryallison Songster

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    OMG...............I am off to look! My DH might shoot me, but I gotta just go look!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    I saw this- what a bragain. Thought about getting the variety- but I don't want to end up with a bunch of leghorns & rocks. It would be great for someone that doesn't want any roos.

5. no, No, NO - why did you have to tell me about this???? It's so hard to resist a bargain! i would love to have a herd of easter egger hens!

6. M To The Maxx

M To The Maxx Baseball+Girls=Life

Jul 24, 2009
    Lutz,FL
    Quote:Me too!!!!!!

7. OutInTheStiks

OutInTheStiks Songster

Jun 23, 2009
    Thorn Hill, TN
    Mine ship on the 14th. I'm uber excited!

8. duck walk

duck walk Songster

Jun 13, 2009
    white springs, fl
    I ordered 25 EEs that will be here next week...can't wait to get my fuzzy butts...I hope I get lots of different colors...I have two Wheaten looking hens now who lay big green eggs...one light and one more olive...I have another, a color I can not really label, who lays a pale pink egg...heck of a deal I could not pass up tho more chickens is just "silly" for me with all the birds I already have...but it is a SALE!!!!! woohoo! And tho others in the world may disagree, I know those who are here understand that there is no such thing as too many chickens or ducks or whatever else feathered...[​IMG]

9. Maryallison

Maryallison Songster

Jul 18, 2008
    Fountain, Florida
    Ok.........I thought about it all night and I am on verge of ordering.... [​IMG] Now my only question is do I tell DH or wait for him to hear the peeps. [​IMG]

10. Joyryder

Joyryder Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Scandia, PA
    Has anyone received EE's from them. I liked to know about the eggs, size? color?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by