Great forum!!

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by chickenlover51, Jun 4, 2010.

1. chickenlover51

chickenlover51 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2010
    Not sure I posted this in the right spot, but this forum is one of the best I have seen! I am going to love it here. Everything is soooo handy and easy to find and SO MUCH GREAT INFO.!! Great place!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    [​IMG]

3. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the feedback. It's hard to please all 60,000 members all the time, but with a lot of work we do our best! [​IMG]

4. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

Quote:Well, y'all (inclusive) are doing a GREAT job! I'd be lost without BYC. I talk it up all the time, too - trying to get my chiropractor (new chicken owner just started meaties!) to visit & join.

Oh, and btw: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Nifty!!!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2010
  5. SilverPhoenix

SilverPhoenix Bantam Fanatic

Dec 15, 2009
    Penn Valley, CA
    Agreed! I'm a person who spends a lot of time online and is a part of a number of online communities, and I've got to say this is one of my absolute favorite places online to hang out. Relatively drama-free, informative, friendly, and of course it's great to have a place to talk poultry without getting weird looks. Thanks for all the work, moderators and administrators, and all the great posts, info, and help, everyone else! [​IMG]

6. FiveHens

FiveHens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    I totally agree! I would have posted, but I wasn't sure...
    The chicken stuff is awesome and the personal stuff... everyone here is so friendly and supportive!!!!

BYC is the absolute best! [​IMG] Thanks to all moderators, administrators, etc!

7. I agree! Thank you all for helping make this a safe and fun place! [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by