Great great news

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by HeatherLynn, Sep 28, 2011.

1. HeatherLynn

HeatherLynn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Kentucky, Cecilia
    I know i posted about some of the difficulties we have been having and asked for prayer a few times. Well one problem is looking pretty solved right now. The government did approve the company my husband works for purchase. They confirmed officially they are not going to close the deal till tax time. ( gives me more time to build a cushion) They also pulled my husband in the office last night to let him know what his severence/retention package would be. Almost 8 months worth of pay!! AND the company that purchased them is already talking of its plans to keep things running close to the way they are now, instead of shutting us down. So we may have a job still after all AND this company is known for paying well so this may even be a good thing for us.

I have been praying non stop because it was looking like a before Christmas, no job offers, no severence package situation. Just thanking God today for this turn of events and for taking care of us. For us today, its thanksgiving. We are celebrating being blessed and taken care of.

2. newchickgal

newchickgal Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2009
    Republic of Panama
    That is good news! Sometimes good things just take a while to happen.

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Great news.

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. SillyChicken

SillyChicken Overrun With Chickens

Jan 12, 2010
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!