Great job Cackle Hatchery!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Momaha, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Momaha

Momaha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2011
    Sooner Nation WWHQ
    I ordered 15 white leghorn pullets (they sent 16) and they are now 10 weeks old and are all are girls. They have a 90% gaurantee of sexing but they got it right 100% on my order. I will use them again and again.

2. draye

draye Overrun With Chickens

Nov 30, 2010
    Arkansas
    [​IMG]

I really like Cackle also.

3. yinepu

yinepu Overrun With Chickens

So far Cackle is my favorite hatchery for chickens

4. TheSheriffswife

TheSheriffswife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    Baldwinsville NY
    I just thought I would add my two cents as well..I ordered 5 EE girls as the ones I ordered from MPC all died within a day or two..I just picked these little ladies up this am and what a difference a hatchery makes!!

These chicks are fat and healthy and already eating and drinking and running around!

They sent me 5 unique colors and patterns of EE's and I couldn't be happier!

I swore after the horrible experience with MPC I would never order via mail again, but I really wanted some blue egg layers..

Cackle has changed my mind!

Thank you Cackle!!! [​IMG]

5. Momaha

Momaha Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2011
    Sooner Nation WWHQ
    Quote:I replied to your post in RBC and your new babies look exceptional and consistent with chicks I have seen from Cackle- strong, alert, and healthy right out of the shipping container.

6. Doc Frye

Doc Frye Out Of The Brooder

Jul 14, 2011
    This thread makes me smile! I placed my first order for chicks online a few days ago. I ordered through Cackle, and received an e-mail that they will be shipping in the next 2 weeks.

7. TheSheriffswife

TheSheriffswife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    Baldwinsville NY
    Quote:I don't think you will be disapointed..What did you get? [​IMG] I am thrilled with them..I even called them today and told them how happy I was.. [​IMG]

8. hitnrun

hitnrun Out Of The Brooder

Jul 16, 2011
    love cackle ordered 15 turkey poults from them they sent 17 and i still have them all 3 months later beautiful birds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by