GREAT makeup website!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chickerdoodle13, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Figured I'd share my new found secret with all you guys...er...girls!

A relative of mine sent this website to my mom and I in an e-mail. I thought it was too good to be true, but it really was true! They sell most of their makeup for just a dollar and they even have mineral makeup for $3-$5.

My mom and I put in a small order just to see if it would be worth it, and everything they sent was excellent quality. For the first time in my life, I've been using my new makeup on a regular basis! I think I've put in two more orders since my first, and I will probably be putting in a fourth soon! It's as bad as my chicken obsession. [​IMG]

Anyways, the link is www.eyeslipsface.com I believe they are a branch of Lord and Taylor. Just figured I'd pass this around, especially since I know how expensive make up can be! With these difficult times, sometimes it is hard to spare the extra cash for these luxuries.

Also, if you sign up for the e-mails, they send TONS of coupons and offers. One time they had a mineral makeup sale for two hours and you saved 75% on your order if you bought makeup during that time. Many times you can get free gifts or free items, or even up to 50% off!

Let me know if you decide to order and whether or not you like it!

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Wow and thanks!!!!!! I have just added that site to my favs...it looks like they ship to the Uk...can't believe those prices.....yippee

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Oh wow! Thanks for sharing!

DH is always like [​IMG] when I need to go buy new makeup. I bet he'll be happy if I can find some things I like from this site.

What brand would you compare their products to?

**I think I'm going to grab their brush set! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by