Great news for Central WV! Looks like a Spring Chicken Stock in Putnam

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by aimeeinwv, Oct 8, 2010.

1. aimeeinwv

aimeeinwv Chillin' With My Peeps

We're working with the Tractor Supply in Teays Valley to bring a Chicken Stock in! Anyone out there interested??? [​IMG]

2. dobasham

dobasham Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2010
    Cool Ridge wv
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] Sounds great!! I am in Shady Spring!! It would be fun to have one not too far from home!!

3. aimeeinwv

Tractor Supply in Teays Valley/Hurricane are willing to host one in the spring!!!

4. BooneHillbilly

BooneHillbilly Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2009
    West Virginia
    I am game!! Any idea when it would be held? I have quite a few critters to bring Quail, chickens, ducks rabbits mealworms new caging etc etc I beleive there is one in martainsburg the last saturday of april. I will be at that one as well . Also if you need any help with anything let me know, i am there several times a month.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  5. aimeeinwv

I'm not 100% sure yet when it will be, but I will certainly keep posting the updates on here! I'm excited for it!

6. BooneHillbilly

Aug 29, 2009
    West Virginia
    Is it a dunno cause of TSC or people comming? I think it would be a good think, I met anothe rgentleman from up your way that I am 99% sure woudl come as well..

7. aimeeinwv

Oh, I think it would do well. We had to wait on the harvest season to be over with to be able to sit down and talk with TSC to get a date set and start the planning. My market just ended Saturday the 30th. Last meeting is Nov 7th for it. After that, Derika (lady from TSC Teays Valley) and I will be planning! Yaye!

8. BooneHillbilly

Aug 29, 2009
    West Virginia
    Any news on this swap?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by