Great, now I'm in the doghouse

Doormantnt

Songster
10 Years
May 4, 2009
Glen Burnie, MD
I guess I never realized the "chicken addiction" until Saturday, this past weekend. It was an unseasonably warm, day....pushing 70 and beautiful in centeral MD.....so what to do??.....

clean and winterize the coop...LOL...

loving, supportive wife was spending morning with her mom, so off to the coop I go.....

well after 4 1/2 hours of goofing off, and cleaning (kinda) in the coop, I see how bad the windows are, so off to the house I go....grab the windex, and last roll of paper towels.....and guess who happens to come home....YEP, dear wife...LOL..... her only questions was "I know the windows in the house are next RIGHT!?!?!?!".....so the chickens have a crystal clear view, but the house windows still have dog, and cat nose prints on them......LOL....

I knew if anyone would understand it would be all the fellow "addicts"....thank ya'll for a wonderful site, and information that cannot be gained elsewhere.....

TNT

I'm so glad my DW is understanding and has a sense of humor. Last week she got a piece of vinyl to put on the floor of our utility room in the house. Fast forward to Saturday, while she was gone I installed the vinyl. In the chicken coop. LOL
gig.gif
She was laughing so hard when she got home that she had tears streaming down her face. Now everyone we are around, she just has to tell this one. I will get the vinyl down in the house this week...maybe.
hide.gif

Marty

My barn has always been cleaner than my house! I told DH if he wanted the house to be clean then to pick up after himself.
old.gif

After all, I am down in the barn all the time and he is in the house all the time so who do you think dirties up the house? Certainly not me!
ep.gif

Heck fire, I don't even do that much cooking around the place! He does!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom