Great price on heat bulb at petsmart.

FloorCandy

Songster
Apr 15, 2020
I have a quail chick who is struggling, I need to set up a brooder for it because the siblings knock it over etc, long story. I went to petsmart today to buy a heat bulb, and was pleasantly surprised to find one for 6.59!

here’s a link in case anyone needs one, good time to stock up I guess. I use a heat plate so this is the first bulb Ive bought in many years, the next lowest price for a similar bulb was 2x the cost:

https://www.petsmart.com/reptile/en.../exo-terra-infrared-basking-spot-5058886.html

If you show the web ad at petsmart, they match it, but it rings regular price in the store.

May 12, 2020
NW Florida
Nice. I’m not a fan of heat bulbs but some people are. I prefer brooder plates.

But also heating pads will work in a pinch until you get a heating source just in case.

FloorCandy

Songster
Apr 15, 2020
Nice. I’m not a fan of heat bulbs but some people are. I prefer brooder plates.

But also heating pads will work in a pinch until you get a heating source just in case.
I have the rent a coop brooder plate and I can’t say enough good things about it I recommend it to everyone, but I had to run out for a spare, since my daughter has named our struggling shrink wrapped runt and is attached.

May 12, 2020
NW Florida
I have the rent a coop brooder plate and I can’t say enough good things about it I recommend it to everyone, but I had to run out for a spare, since my daughter has named our struggling shrink wrapped runt and is attached.
Aw I had one of those. Shrink wrapped (hen off the nest for 4 hours), crushed (when she got back on the nest she crushed her), and was really bad off. I hatched her completely and love her. Names Cindi. Doing really well. I hope your little guy makes it.

Top Bottom