1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Great Pyr Puppies - $200 - Gaston County NC - CUTE PUP PICS!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arlee453, Apr 27, 2008.

1. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    I'm posting here for a friend, but can vouch for this guy 100%. If you are interested in these pups, PM or email me and I'll get you in contact with him.

The pups do not have papers, but are out of pure-bred, working parents, and of course are super cute! I believe he has 6 or 7 still left. There were two litters, a week apart. They should be ready to go in the next couple weeks. There are girls and boys available.

He's asking $200 and is in Gaston County, NC (about 25 min W of Charlotte)

These pics were taken a week and a half or so back - SOOO CUTE!!!

A couple of the older pups:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And from the younger litter:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    [​IMG] DH would KILL me, but they are absolutely adorable!!!

3. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Quote:Exactly what I was thinking! Since he is in Virginia, and I am in Florida, do you think he'd notice???? [​IMG]

4. arlee453

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    If he's in VA, maybe he could pick one up for you on the way down to FL for mother's day??? Hee hee!

Besides, I need you guys to take them because if you don't he'll probably try to give the rest to ME... and I DON"t need another dog, but have very little will power where cute babies are concerned! This guy is my hubby's friend and such a nice guy - he's the one that gave us the trio of peafowl (appearing daily on our ChickN/Peafowl cam), and bought us a pair of bronze peafowl at a sale 'just because he thought we'd like them'...

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  5. TundraChick

TundraChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2007
    West Viriginia
    I want one..I have always want one...alas I am in WV and I doubt i could convince the hubby to go that far [​IMG]

6. snugglepup

snugglepup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Creedmoor, NC
    Do they have OFA hips/elbows or CERF? I am interested, but these guys have such a huge problem with dysplasia...

7. arlee453

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Snuggle, these are farm dogs and I seriously doubt they've been tested or certified. All I know for sure is that the parents are between 3-5 yrs old. If I remember correctly, He told me once that the parents could have been 'papered' but the person they got them from just never bothered with it. He uses them as stock dogs with his cattle and goats.

I've seen the parents and interacted with them and they are good-natured and look like big healthy dogs to my unprofessional eye (of course that doesn't give you any guarantees about their hips). If you want though I can get you in touch with him so you can ask.

Oh, and I just remembered to add the puppies have had first shots and been dewormed.

8. sagefox

sagefox Out Of The Brooder

Feb 22, 2008
    Western PA
    UGH!! I can't look at those pics any more!! Too CUTE!! [​IMG] My gp is almost 5 yrs old...seems like she was just a pup last week. She is the BEST dog EVER!! She came from a farm with working parents (picked her right out of a field of sheep!!). That was before I had any farm animals...and now with all the fiber animals and chickens...I realize she was my first move to turning farmer LOL
    I would recommend a gp to almost anyone (that loves big dogs that is). She's always been extremely gentle with our daughter and other pets (Except our 4 month old pomeranian...she's not so crazy about sharing her canine kingdom with this new furball LOL). She loves everyone..but is also very protective when a stranger pulls in...she's just the best.
    Okay...that's the end of my sales pitch...ughh..maybe I'll just take ONE more peek at the pics [​IMG]

9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I wish I had a big farm now I plan on having one in just a few years.

Henry

10. Moodene

Moodene Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Devers, Texas
    Look at my pic of me and my GP..meet Babebera..she is 4 months old right now..she is just as tall as me..and I am only 5 foot and 3 inches tall.....excuse my jammies..lol...Daisymae my pot belly piggy is behind me and she was being a brat!!
    I love my Great Pryenees puppy..BabeBera..means Baby bear...she is all white...

will have to retake pic..it is too big to uplaod on here..

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by