1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Great Pyrenees Puppies in East TN - UPDATED 2-9

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rizq, Feb 6, 2009.

1. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    These little fluffers are 12 weeks old, purebred, but no papers, and have their first shots. They belong to my parents, but are generally in my care. They have been exposed to chickens, but due to a back injury (or re-injury, rather) I have not been working as much with any of the dogs. In fact, I have made my brother do most of the work the last several weeks.

We have 2 pure white females and 3 badger marked females (left out of 12 pups!). We are asking $50 and would give a great deal to anyone wanting multiple puppies. Both parents used to be on goats and did great, the father was also with chickens (free range) and the mother was around them, but not in with them.

Due to our circumstances (and the decision not to get goats afterall) the parents are also available.

UPDATE: Only the smallest badger girl is tentatively spoken for at the moment. All other puppies and both parents are available. Puppies were all freshly wormed today (2-9)

Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
  2. Brunty_Farms

Brunty_Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2007
    Ohio
    Do you have pics? I may be interested in two females and the Dad. I have a farm in Ohio and have been looking to get a couple more Pyrenees to guard our livestock. I currently have one that is 4 in March. Let me know as I could easily make the trip to get them.

3. rizq

rizq Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Tennessee
    I do have pictures on a disc somewhere, lol. Just got a new computer. I will try to get some new pictures of them today if I cannot find them [​IMG]

4. PamsPride

PamsPride Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    I would love to have a pure white one! To bad you were not coming to NE Ohio anytime soon.

5. Brunty_Farms

Apr 29, 2007
    Ohio
    Thank you so much. It's funny you posted this as I was just talking to a couple of breeders today.... good karma I guess.

6. Brunty_Farms

Apr 29, 2007
    Ohio
    If I'm getting the father I will be making the trip to Tennessee, I was going to get the two white ones but I can get a badger and a white if you wanted the other white one?

I wouldn't mind picking your pup up for you if you chipped in on gas. Where are you located?

7. PamsPride

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    Brunty Farms how far you from Youngstown or Cleveland?

8. PamsPride

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    I am 45 minutes north of Youngstown.

9. Brunty_Farms

Apr 29, 2007
    Ohio
    I'm about 45 minutes to an hour from you in Akron.

10. PamsPride

Nov 19, 2008
    OHIO
    Sounds like I need to do some serious talking to my husband!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by