Great Pyrenees Puppies in N.Y.

beeeman

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 23, 2007
Hello all,
We have a new litter of GP pups born last week, 9 pups,
they will be ready to go in 7 weeks so we are taking orders now.
These are AKC registered hips checks & working dogs on all kinds of animals, we have chickens, ducks, turkeys, goats, hogs, cattle & of course cats.
WE are located in the Binghamton area of upstate N.Y.
Prices are $500.00 for males $550.00 for females,
they come with all shots up to date & a health guarentee & we also require a contract.
you can reach us directly at [email protected]
thanks
Rick

Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

These pups are now 6 weeks old & ready for new homes, so im bumping this post to bring it back to everyones attention.
Rick

Rick! My God, man...it's good to see you!

What an excellent price for your pups ... you always tempt me when you post pics....

(sigh)

Hey Cindi,
long time no see huh , well ,,, here are some pics of the pups updated &
we have decided to reduce our price on these pups as sales have not been what we had expected, these pups are AKC registered, up to date on all shots & worming & come with a health guarantee.
we have reduced the price from $500 to $300.00 for males & $350.00 for females,
only 2 males left & still all 5 females

Picture018.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture002-2.jpg

Oh they're very cute!
If we werent' spending all our money to MOVE to nebraska, I'd certainly get one to prowl our new property! (and keep the kids in range!)

Very very cute!

Last edited:
They are so pretty. I would love one , but a pup is alot of work and I work 15 hour days 3-4 days a week. OHHHHH. I have 2 seven year old GSD's and have been browsing for an anatolian shepherd. AS's and newfies and pyranese are my second best loves oh and swiss mt also. Alas I live in central Florida so I know some of these would be not so happy here in the summer . I just wanted to share how great those pups look. And I'm sure you'll have no problem with getting homes.
If no objections, I will spread the word .There are traveling nurses and yes young snowbirds that might be interested, again thank you for the cute pup pics. Micaela

Last edited:
I just wanted to chime in...love your pry's. I have one and live in N. Fl. he is a wonderful boy i have all kinds of critters and he watches over them faithfully. as for the fl. heat just make sure they have some good shade and i large kiddie pool to slpash,play and cool down with. I wouldn't trade trade Chopper for the world!

mom2jaluno,
We have 1 male & 3 females left in this litter. I sent you an e-mail reply did you get it?
thanks
Rick

Back
Top Bottom