Great Pyrenees Puppy!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Theeggboxtoo, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Theeggboxtoo

Theeggboxtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Alabama
    I got a Great Pyrenees puppy and wanted to share the pics [​IMG] He is 13 weeks old and is great with chickens. [​IMG]

Zeus
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Quinn4321

Quinn4321 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2010
    P.A/M.D border, USA
    What a cutie! Congratz!

3. KYFarmGirl94

KYFarmGirl94 Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2011
    Such a cutie! We have one Great Pyreneese and one Pyr/Anatolian mix. They are wonderful dogs! Young, but so full of potential!

4. Jamie_Dog_Trainer

Jamie_Dog_Trainer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 8, 2008
    Washington State
    Congrats on your puppy. One thing I noticed in the pics is that your pup has extremely upright hocks. Upright hocks can cause knee, back and hip issues as the dog grows and then if the dog gets too over weight as well. Just watch the amount of exercise and the way you feed so he doesn't get too heavy too quickly. When you take him to the Vet ask about his hind quarter conformation and your Vet should be able to tell you more about it.

5. bobwhitelover

bobwhitelover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2011
    SOmerset
    Ooooh so cute!!! Congrats! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. sunny & the 5 egg layers

sunny & the 5 egg layers Overrun With Chickens

Mar 29, 2011
    Awww! He is so cute and so fuzzy! [​IMG] Congratulations on your new pup! [​IMG]

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    He is so fluffy and cute! [​IMG] We recently bought a Tri-Colored Australian Shepard and a Black and White Shih-Zue puppy. That adds up to 4 dogs! [​IMG]

~ Aspen

8. GreatPyrLover

GreatPyrLover Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2010
    Hillsborough, NC
    What a cutie!!! We have a Pyr that will be two in Sept...ours is a house dog...and he is wonderful!!!!!!! [​IMG]

9. Theeggboxtoo

Theeggboxtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Alabama
    Here he is now! He is now 7 months old [​IMG] He loves the chickens (Note: in the last picture we were playing with him and got the pic at just the right time! [​IMG])

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    He's adorable [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by