1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Great Pyrnese needs a home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by BorderKelpie, Jan 16, 2010.

1. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    A coworker of mine is desperate to place her GP in a new home. I haven't meet her yet so I don't have specifics so far, but I was told she is a young adult, UTD on vaccines and spayed. She has not been around chickens and has always been an outdoor dog. I think my friend just got in over her head when she got Abigail. She purchased her as a pup to be a guardian for her goats. Either the breeder didn't explain training, or they didn't understand, but Abi, typical of a puppy, played very hard with the goats as was separated and placed in a dog kennel with another large older dog. They are not getting along. Suposedly, Abi was OK albeit a bit rough with the younger dogs. As I get more info, I will update.
    If anyone can help her, please contact me.
    Thank you!
    Oh, yeah, she is living now in Kaufman, TX. Hopefully, I won't have to take her to my home (I have 9 dogs there already. The HOA hates me. lol

2. neuchicontheblock

neuchicontheblock Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2009
    I lost my beloved GP the day before Thanksgiving. I am sure thats why my free rangers were safe since he was right in front of them.

Please send me info about Abi. GP's are smart and stubborn, but GREAT family dogs.

I live in Connecticut, but we all can figure it out if we move forward.

Send PM's please:drool

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by