Great Sale on Kelloggs products if you have a Walgreens.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by averytds, Aug 8, 2008.

1. averytds

averytds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    KS
    For once coupon clipping really paid off for me. Our Walgreens circular has several Kelloggs products on sale. Either last week or the week before there were Kelloggs coupons in the paper.

Walgreens deal had 3 buy certain Kelloggs products/amounts and you got a register rewards coupon worth $5 good on your next purchase.

I bought 4 boxes of cereal, 2 boxes pop tarts, 2 boxes of cereal bars and 2 pkgs cookies.

My total with the sale prices was $24 something. I used $5 in coupons from the Kelloggs circular and my total w/tax was $19.74.

I got 2 $5 rewards coupons I can use on my next purchase. Also in the Kelloggs circular was a rebate form for $10 back from Kelloggs.

So in the end I will have only spent a little towards the stamp. HTH

2. hoosier

hoosier Chillin' With My Peeps

That was a fantastic bargain! Well done!!!

3. clarkestep

clarkestep Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    N Metro Atlanta
    Quote:Congrats on your find! I'm a hardcore couponer and just love the cereal deals this time of the year. If you want to get deals like this on other things regularly go visit www.hotcouponworld.com and you will be floored with the deals that people find and post. Almost every chain grocery store is listed so where ever you are from, there's a deal to be found. HCW is a site like BYC except for couponing. Tell them clarkestep sent you! LOL

4. averytds

averytds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    KS
    TY for the link. Every little bit helps.

5. BowChickaBowMow

BowChickaBowMow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    Wow! Good job shoppin'! I love getting deals like that!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by